Monday, May 25, 2009

Evermore by Alyson Noel


I'm not sure if this post should be in this blog or on my other two but it belongs here somehow.

My cousin kept saying that it's not that good. I don't remember what book is she saying but after reading Vampire Kisses, I just went to their house and pick up one of her novels I got interested. I thought it wasn't vampire story but she said it is. I don't think she finished reading it because I did. She was wrong, it's not a vampire story. Instead it's about immortals. She said the book is not that good but I still decided to finish it because I started reading it. If I started reading something, I'll finish it. Well except from one novel which is Heartsick, the one my Aunt almost destroyed. If you read all my blogs then you'll know what it means to me. If you don't it's okay because this post is not about it.

Anyway, Evermore by Alyson Noel is the one I finished reading last night. I'm so glad I didn't stop reading it. The novel is okay. I'm not going to insult it because others might love it and besides there is a part that made me kept reading it. It's Ever's gift. I've always wanted to have that gift. I'm very interested of it. I actually believe that to some people it's possible because I've read a lot of things about it. Her gift fascinates me a lot. Ever since I was a child. So her gift is my favorite thing. The part I love the most is Damen. He makes everything alright with Ever's life. He's like Alexander to Raven from Vampire Kisses. I love the Red Tulips he gives Ever. Now I have a new favorite flower. Roses are special but Red Tulips means a lot more and something much great. That is why I am so glad I didn't stop reading it because I wanted to have that Undying Love myself. I think it's a perfect story about love that never dies and also about soulmates.

If you want to find out, read it. You guys know how I am a die hard romantic. I believe in Undying love, romantic stuffs, and soulmates. So the novel is just my thing. It's great. The novel is okay. Maybe I'll buy the second book because of the soulmate concept or the Undying Love. I'm still not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts